Prospective students have to be fluent in English.
Prospective students should carefully review the application procedure outlined below.
The International Studies Department (DIS) requires all candidates to submit the following as part of their application:
- Scan of the most recent diploma obtained
- Scan of the applicant's passport (photo page) or EU national ID card
- Scan of the candidate's Curriculum Vitae
- Scan of the candidate's Foreign Language Skills documents
By bank transfer or in person (to our representatives) :
Application Fee of 25 euro(non-refundable).
Original documents should be sent by post or submitted to our representatives.
You can contact them by e-mail.
For Georgian students:
For other students:
Wydział Studiów Międzynarodowych
Wyższa Szkoła Administracji
ul. A.F. Modrzewskiego 12
- photocopy of document that certifies the candidate's legal stay in the territory of Poland, i.e. visa or a temporary/permanent residence permit or other document that allows for stay in the Republic of Poland
- photocopy of document that certifies the candidate's possession of health insurance or casualty insurance for the period of studying in Poland, or photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card (together with the original available upon request), or a declaration of taking out the insurance in the National Health Fund (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia) immediately upon start of first semester
- photocopy of a medical certificate that confirms the lack of health conditions disqualifying the candidate from undertaking study programmes (together with the original available upon request)
Good luck filling in the application, we are looking forward to having you in Bielsko-Biala!
The Recruitment Office has introduced deadlines for applications to MA Programme.
The registration deadline for the Fall Semester 2014 is July 15.